Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Deviate Psychopath??

I am a cold, cruel, calculating, manipulative, borderline bitch from hell.

Those words are at the end of one of my posts on my old blog. I wrote those words in May. A long time before I did the psych testing and "deviate psychopath" was one of my elevated scores. I remember asking D what it meant.......cold, cruel, calculating. Strange how we *know* things before we know.

I know I calculate a lot of my actions. And I can feel it, when the cold, cruel exterior takes over. It's like a suit of armor falls over me and I no longer feel anything. Manipulative, borderline bitch.....well now that's awfully redundant I think. I think those 3 descriptors travel together. Is it even possible to be one of those 3 without being the others? I doubt it.

Antisocial......Borderline......Paranoid.......Schizoid........Drug Dependence.......Manic: Bipolar.......Depressed.......Deviate Psychopath

No wonder they're not supposed to show you the scores. Not great for the self esteem.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next