Thursday, May 31, 2007

Not proven yet

I've been okay for a while now, no really up or down moods that is. Things are different this time around though. The other times when I fell into some really deep moods I was either living alone or with someone in my family. Now I have a roomate, and this is different for me. I know that I don't really want to affect other people with my moods so maybe that is part of the reason why I'm okay now. Maybe it's giving me a reason to try harder because I don't want to be the depressing roomate moping around the house. Or maybe, I'm just okay and there's nothing wrong with me. I like the thought of that. Doc bowtie doesn't seem to think I'm okay. He's been *encouraging* me to take meds again. He seems to think that I've proven beyond a reasonable doubt that I'm bipolar, but I don't think he's necessarily right. I know that recently I had some really down days but they didn't last long. I got over that pretty quick I think, and if I were bipolar would I have been able to come out of it so quickly? Yes, I was pretty depressed for that little while, even thoughts of death started crossing my mind, but it didn't go very far. It was over as fast as it started. I don't think that short period of time can count as an episode. I'm just not convinced yet.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been diagnosed for 15 years now...and I'm still not convinced. I guess we'll always be questioning.

www.crazytracy.com/blog

August 15, 2007 at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next